VMAs 2011: more lows than highs!
I didn’t like this year ceremony. Why?
1) Not having a host was not a bright idea;
2) Joe Calderone was overacting;
3) Didn’t like the marketing move by Beyoncé;
4) Chris Brown shouldn’t forget he is a singer, or at least claims to be;
5) I was wishing Adele had done something different from the Brit Awards;
6) When “U smile” won the Best Male Video, made clear that the voters should not be only the public;
7) The tribute to Britney probably was the shorter in the award shows history;
Fortunately, Amy was fairly remembered. And thankfully, Bruno Mars was the one chosen to do that. Although he didn’t win any award, he and the hooligans (let’s not forget the incredible musicians that he works with) put a smile in our faces with his tribute performance, making us remember Amy for the right reasons! BRUNO IS OUR WINNER!
Thumbs up to Jessie J too, who did a great job performing throughout the show!
- Show more notes